What Time is it Now ??


Here's the New Me

Regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow are twin thieves that rob us of the moment.

Minggu, 04 Januari 2009

Tahun baru 2009

Yes!!!... I have good story for new year night.

(oh ya, BIARKAN SAYA TETAP MENULIS INI, WALAU SUDAH LEWAT TAHUN BARUNYA)

In the afternoon, I went to campus for get my exam card. I have agreement with mas Edwin for to go to his home. in the evening, I meet him. in his home, I do my last project (SKRIPSI) alone, and he just looking for his books.

in the night, me and his family went to his aunt in Pondok Kopi. in there, I meet his big family, they are nice and welcome to me. I eat some foods and just drank miniral water. I cant drink coke. we are enjoyed that night, many fireforks in the sky, so beautiful.

everyone say "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009"..

I have some resolutions too, like another people. I hope, I can finish my last project this year on Januari. I hope, I can be better woman. I hope, I get new amazing experiences. I hope, I can make my lovely family and friends smille and love me. Amin..

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

wuihh,,ada blog juga..mantabbbb....
ajiridwanmasmagazine.blogspot.com
dudunstudio.blogspot.com
sok narsis juga aku,,hehehe..peace

 
template by suckmylolly.com