What Time is it Now ??


Here's the New Me

Regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow are twin thieves that rob us of the moment.

Sabtu, 10 Januari 2009

Bad Service

Bus way and train has bad service. based on my experience used that transportations.
FRist...
On last Tuesday, I went to Setia Budi by Bus way with my friends ( ayu, Doddy, and Hadi ). I through busway staircase with be carefully, because the busway staircase is was broken. I bought ticket with Rp.3.500,-. I wait the bus till more 30 minutes... when the bus come, so many people on the bus.
Second...

On next day, I went to new station Depok from kota station with my Mom. I bouhgt ticket with Rp.8.000,-/person for express train. I wait the train till 1 hour, the employee said to me, the train in 10 strip till 12 strip. so, when the train come in 12 strip, I think that our train. and its false..
The points are:

  1. we have bad service for public transportations
  2. even the cost is cheap, its still bad service
  3. the employee is bad, they don`t care about the user that transportation, is mustly, they are have responsibility.

0 komentar:

 
template by suckmylolly.com