What Time is it Now ??


Here's the New Me

Regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow are twin thieves that rob us of the moment.

Sabtu, 03 Januari 2009

I Love Travelling

NICE..... Lombok, Bali, Surabaya, Malang, dan Jogyakarta.

Nice holiday and trip...

together with my Mom and her friends, I went to beautiful place (LOMBOK,BALI,SURABAYA,MALANG, and YOGYAKARTA). Our trip from Desember 16 till Desember 24 2008.

our trip take four Buses and some Ships for across the sea...
that trip is make me tired, because we take land transportation. but, I always make to comfort and happy, and then I can enjoyed that trip.

two days In Lombok , I went to Sasak a quarter, to know about their traditions, went to Kuta beach, to Pure Linsan tour Park, to Armada Park, shoping in pearl market and at nigth we take a rest in Nusantara Public Building.

three days In Bali, I think Bali is BULE CITY, it is because so many forengers in there. Bali have many entertaint place. first night in Bali, I looked for food with my Mom and her friends and we take a car rental. we stayed in Griya Park Sari Hotel. and the next day, I wacthed Barong perfomence and buyed traditional gift in the same place (sorry_Iam forget the place name), I also went to Tampak Siring, Shoping in Joger, went to Kute Beach. and to closed this trip in that day with dinner in Jangkrik market. on the next day, we are went to continent Tanjung to looking for big turtles, snake, eagle, and the one scarce bird (forget the name_again_damn!!), for to go to there, we take a motor boat. after that place, we are shoping in Sukowati market, and we went to legian street.

on the next day, we went to Bromo mountain looking for sunrise, Bromo have cool temperature, so I wear three swethers, handcase, and scraft. in there, I meet Daniel (as VJ on Mtv), after that we went to Kawi Mountain. went to Apple Argo tour in Malang, take some apples. we take a rest in Surya Indah Hotel, and Iam so happy, because the hotel is neighboar with Batu Night spectaculer (in Jakarta we called DUFAN), and this BNS opened at eight till tweleve O'clock on the night. so I and my mom friends son`s have fun in there.

on the next day, our trip is Yogyakarta, in there I take a spot (Bacak) looking for Malioboro. amazing, Jogya have Bus way, it is different with Jakarta`s bus way. Jakarta`s Bus way is bigger than yogyakarta`s bus way.

This is my first trip to there. I will remember this trip, I have many new friends, and learned about anything. And the important value, I Love my Mom the more. and of course, I know about history the more and have a new experiences.

for the first, Thanks ALLAH SWT, given me time
Thank you so much to My English Teacher in EF, have given me absent in her class.
Thank you so much to my exhibition class in University, have given me absent in her class too.
Thank you so much to Mrs. Harto (My Mom`s friend), have given me opportunity to get a nice trip.
Thank you so Much to My family....
Now, I have a new sweet memories because I always take many pictures in everywhere..
(if there want to know my some pictures trip, you can see in my facebook: fithra_online2311@yahoo.com)
thank you

0 komentar:

 
template by suckmylolly.com