What Time is it Now ??


Here's the New Me

Regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow are twin thieves that rob us of the moment.

Sabtu, 03 Januari 2009

My Style

Hi,
This is a homework from Ayu...She is my nice friend. hhhmmm, about last mounth she given me this homework. and now I wanna making a story or describing my Style to everyone, and ofcourse to AYU...

Everyday, Alhamdulillah, if I go to out home (ex: Campus, Mall, Hangout, Bookstore, Salon, FriendsHouse, Restaurant, etc_my activities_) I make my self to comfort and goodlooking. I usually, wear a headscraft, long T-shirt, Cardigan, Levis, Necklace or bracelet/s, flat Sandals or cute shoes, big bag or small bag. and always the accesories are macthing with my clothes, even the colour or motif.

I wear glases from Junior School, but when I be a University Student I often wear soft lense, and I have two colours are brown and transparant (is it colour too??).

I ussualy take public transportation (ANGKOT) for to go to everywhere (If I go to self). My campus is so far from my home, about one half hours. but, if I feel so tired and have much money, I take Taxi.

hmmmm, I think this is enough for describing my style, I wear anything depand of my mood.
And this is three Pictures of my style...



0 komentar:

 
template by suckmylolly.com