What Time is it Now ??


Here's the New Me

Regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow are twin thieves that rob us of the moment.

Jumat, 28 November 2008

Nov 23....Its my day???

23 Nova....Its my day???
have you ever hear this song???

"Happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you....
happy birthday, happy birthday...
happy birthday to you..."


everyone sing this song if birthday is come. like wise...



on Nov 23, its my day... its my brithday.
so, I hope I will get anymore what I want soon.. so nice, in the morning, my dad, call me and told to me "Happy B`day", and give me some money...huhuhuu.... my mam and my helper of my house cooking any delicious foods. my sister giving a happy b`day too. hmmmm, Im so happy. all my friend sent a messeges for me, so they are always remember my birthday too.
I hope, I can be the better, get the success, and get the best.

Thank you my :

- Father
- Mother
- Sister
- Brother
- Helper of my house
- All my Best Friends
- Him,

Wish I the best for everything.
see you on the next year....

0 komentar:

 
template by suckmylolly.com